Monday, May 21, 2012

Guest Blogger Contest!

To all of my gorgeous and fabulous readers,
I am super excited to be announcing a new contest! This contest will be great for anyone who wants to promote their blog and get some exposure as a new blogger. This may also bring you some new followers and loyal readers to your blog. The topic of this contest is: Summer Trends 2012. The rules are as follows:

1.) You need to be following my blog, (the one you are reading right now) in order to win, as I need to be able to receive your entry.
2.) You need to create a blog post titled"Summer Trends 2012" listing your 5 favorite summer trends, and an affordable way to achieve each one.
3.) You need to send the blog post to my email, beautyguru212@gmail.com, where I will choose my favorite entry which will be featured on this blog! I will be looking for creative entries that fulfill all the requirements!

Tips To Get More Exposure:
1.) Make sure to sign your blogs name at the bottom of your entry as well as any other links you wish to promote!


This contest will end on June 4th. I will pick the winner and notify them within 24 hours.
Good luck to everyone! I hope your as excited for this contest as I am!
xoxo,
Alli

5 comments:

  1. Thanks this is helpful for me and continue helping others
    For any Blogger info visit
    FAQ Blogger Tricks
    My Website is http://faq-bloggear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award! Find out which one here. http://beautylicious017.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for holding this contest!

    Here's my link:
    http://paigeslist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never had a winner! Sorry to say I am upset and will be telling all of these bloggers. Im looking for a fasion site to promote my official webite. You wll not be in the contest to go to our all expense paid trip for a speacial fasionista celeberty guest will be their. If you can turn your website around I will be able to re evaluate you for the contest. Thank You

    ReplyDelete