Friday, May 18, 2012

Beauty Books!-Lauren Conrad's "Style"

Dear my oh-so-lovely followers & new readers,
I have recently been searching for a great beauty and fashion book to read. I have also been currently obsessed with changing around my closet and buying all the necessary pieces to complete ensembles. So when I came across the book Style by Lauren Conrad, I was instantly in love. This book features all of the important items to get to build your closet into a good foundation. It also features some of Lauren's favorite pieces in her closet. Not only does this book feature fashion articles, there are also sections on beauty,hair and even packing for different length trips. I really enjoyed this book and recommend it to any of my fashionistas out there like myself! (Below is a link to where you can find this book)
xoxo,
Alli

Where to order this book:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/lauren-conrad-style-lauren-conrad/1102495156?ean=9780061989698

No comments:

Post a Comment