Sunday, September 11, 2011

OMG! New Kardashian Nail Polish Kollection!

Hey Everyone! Today's post is on the new Kardashian Nail Polish Collection by Nicole by OPI. I don't think I've ever mentioned how obsessed I am with Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I was super excited to find out they were launching there new nail polish collection this holiday (2011). Below Khloe Kardashian tweeted a picture of her wearing one of her favorite colors. @KhloeKardashian


Here Are The Nail Colors and there names. -teen.com Article by Priscilla Rodriguez
 It's All About The Glam
  Kim-pletely in Love
 All Kendall-ed Up
 Wear Something Spar-Kylie
 Sealed With A Kris

 Rainbow In The S-Kylie
 Disco Dolls
 Kendall On The Katwalk
 Listen To Your Momager!
 Follow Me On Glitter
 My Empire...My Rules
 Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam
 Hard Kourt Fashionista

 Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors, especially Khloe's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, i love the names! especially Khole had a little lam-lam <3 I am so excited for the colours to come out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the names, and the colours look promising!
    cant wait for them!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete