Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've Tried It!: Benefit Posie Tint

Hey Everyone! I have been asking a couple of my followers for a while, what I should name my reviews, and after many choices were sent in, the winner was "I've Tried It". Whenever you see a post that starts with "I've Tried It", it is a review on a certain product. Today's featured product is the Benefit Posie Tint. This product is both a cheek stain and a lip stain. I also like that it is a 2 in 1 because instead of bringing a blush and a lipstick, you can just bring the Posie Tint. There is also two other cheek and lip stains that benefit sells. Benetint is a rose colored cheek and lip stain.

Chachatint is a mango tinted lip and cheek stain.

And of course the Posietint is a poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain.

The Posietint is a light pink color that is perfect for an everyday lip. This is also more flattering on lighter skin tones. For medium-dark skin tones I reccomend the Benetint or the Chachatint. This product is $29 and is sold at Ulta or Sephora.

1 comment:

  1. Wich of these do you pefer for a middle school day?

    ReplyDelete