Monday, July 11, 2011

Back To School Series: How To: Accesorize Your School Uniform

Hey Everyone! I was very aware that some of my viewers wear school uniforms. So when one of my blog followers Katie, requested a post like this I jumped at the opportunity. Hope you guys enjoy!
Step 1: Find Out Your School Rules- There is no point in purchasing accessorises unless you know you are allowed to wear them.
Step 2: Start by looking at your hair accessories! Find cute headbands or even scarfs.
Step 3: Look at your jewelry. Rings,Bracelets and Necklaces are all good!
Step 4: Check out some scarfs! You can wear them as head pieces or even belts.
Step 5: Nifty Nails! Make a statement with your nails! Pale colors really look classy yet cute!
Step 6: Check out your shoes. Cute oxfords,flats or other shoes are super cute!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea and it reminds me of what happened in That's So Raven! Hahaha, I wish I wore uniforms sometimes because I think they're so cute, but it would be cute to like accessories and show your originality when everybody looks the same! Haha(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love this post and just wanted to let you know that I passed on the top 10 award onto you! Check out my blog for more info!
    www.bloomwithbeauty.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete