Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ulta Starter Kit

This is my suggestions for a starter kit, when going to Ulta. Ulta is a great place to buy makeup because it is a mix between a drugstore and a Sephora or department store. Here are some of my starter/favorite items that you should pick up while your their.

Face:
1.) L'oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Concealer
2.) Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder
3.) Cargo Beach Blush in Sunset Beach

Eyes:
1.) Ulta Eyeshadow in Toast
2.) Ulta Kohl Eyeliner in Bronze
3.) Mabelline Great Lash Mascara

Lips:
1.) Sally Hansen Lip Inflation
2.) Ulta Sheer Lipstick in Sheer Shine
3.) L'oreal Infallible Lipliner in Pink

1 comment:

  1. Hey There! Nice post, I think I might do something like this on my own blog now because this is such a good idea!
    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete