Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Foundation Routine

Recently, I have been obsessed with finding the right face products for myself. I have finally found the perfect mix of products that suit my skin type. Please note: All of these products are good for people with a Normal/Dry skin type like mine. Some products may not work for people with other skin types. Please feel free to try different products aside or instead of my routine.

1.) Wash my face and remove any makeup. I use St. Ives Apricot Face Wash and Clinique "Take the Day Off" makeup remover for lashes,lids, and lips.

2.) Prime my face with MAC Prep and Prime Skin.

3.) Apply MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer. ( I'm shade NW15)

4.) Apply MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in the color light.

5.) Set makeup with Almay Clear Complexion Powder in light.


Prices of all products mentioned:
St. Ives Apricot Face Wash- 3.29$
Clinique Makeup Remover- 18.00$
MAC Prep and Prime Skin- 26.50$
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer- 16.50$
MAC Studio Moisture Tint- 29.50$
Almay Clear Complexion Powder-  10.79$

No comments:

Post a Comment